Saturday, May 9, 2020

I love my job

Furlough? Nope. Downsized? Never. Work from home? Oh yea! Since forever!

I know the stay-at-home order has forced everyone to make adjustments, and for sure, I miss my social life! Such as it was. No book club. No lunch with friends. No ladies night.

But my job? Still good. Other than the stamp club, the demonstrator meetings, convention and all the stamp classes. Looking on the bright side, I can share a project via FaceBook Live, I can make packets and challenge my stampers to create, I can adjust and still treat my crafty friends to some good creative outlets.

This card makes me a little blue because I just won this bundle at a demonstrator event. It isn't really my style, the ginko flowers are beautiful but just didn;t inspire me to order them. Until I used them. And now I am sad that the set is retiring from our catalog. Stampin' Up! does a refresh every spring, some things have to go to make room for all the new and fab sets that we will be offering.

If you need a gorgeous bundle or any supplies at all, pop over for some online shopping. If you will be needing the new catalog, let me know!

Enjoy this lovely Beautifully Braided bundle and have a happy Mother's Day!

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment