Friday, August 10, 2018

What do Elephants eat?

 There has been a ton of chatter online lately about copying. Publishing pictures of cards and letting viewers assume the publisher actually made the card when they didn't; copying a project and not admitting it wasn't an original idea; offering classes based on other designers work.

Let me tell you right now, Pinterest, Instagram and FaceBook make this very easy and tempting. I LOVE to browse all the cute projects that people post! Don't you? Of course! Hours of life lost to swiping and saving. But I am especially excited when a project is SO CUTE that I get off my butt and go copy it!

Today I have one for you that I have totally copied. First I had to go online and find the treat, then jump in the car and drive to WalMart to buy the treat. Then I could copy the project making sure it would fit right and hold my cookies!

Erica Cerwin designed this box and decorated it with the new Little Elephant bundle, stamps and punch. I just took advantage of her post which included the measurements and made my own version of this darling box! If you love it too, you can Google Erica, she publishes tons of great Stampin' Up! work, and she cheerfully shares the dimensions and instructions for anyone to use. 

If you are wondering what Elephants eat, obviously it is peanuts. What do Stampers eat? Nutter Butter cookies!

I would love to help you make this project or an others that strike your fancy, just let me know!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment