Tuesday, July 31, 2018

End of the month, end of 2 great promotions

Last chance friends! Please don't let a great deal pass you by, if you are in the market for new colors! Stampin' Up! is offering you an entire color collection of ink pads FREE when you buy the $99 Demonstrator Kit. You get to select any combination of products that total up to $125 and you pay just $99 + tax (shipping is FREE). I promise you, there are no strings attached, other than the 20% discount, an inspiration magazine, access to FaceBook groups and an exclusive demonstrator website.

Just click here to join online or email me if you have any questions and I will smooth the path for you, but the ink pad deal ends today.

The other promotion ending today is the Buy Three, get One FREE -- Designer Series Paper promotion. Scroll down to my last post to see all the great DSP included in this deal, and get your order in online or give me a call now because this ends in about 15 hours!

 
 I participated in a Shoebox Swap last week, and these are the cards we made. There were just a few demonstrators attending, so I am showing you all of our creations today.  First is mine, and I used a new embellishment, these cute birthday candles! They come in a container of 24 silver and gold candles and they have adhesive on the back, just peel off the release paper and attach, very strong and secure!

I use Pinterest all the time for ideas and inspiration, you should too! But be careful to know your goal. Our theme was Masculine Cards, and honestly, I searched Pinterest for Masculine Cards and built my card based on something I saw there.  But Katie and Jacki jumped on an idea and ran with it. Great card idea, but two people brought almost identical kits for us to make! LOL Super cute, versatile and a winner of a design!

Sue used the fab Pick A Pennant bundle to create her red-white-&-blue beauty. I thought it looked super familiar (maybe Pinterest?) but she reminded me that she sent me a very similar birthday card this month! Fun!

The last card today is from Barbara, and if I have to pick, this one might be my fave. Clean and Simple! And it employs the Stamparatus for perfect placement. Also, the gorgeous boxed bundle Darling Label Punch Box makes this card and so many more!

OK, friends, so get your wish list together, click on the link above and order your free ink pads when you join, then place your first discounted order and get some free Designer Series Paper!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment