Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Garage sale this Saturday

 Have you seen the Botanical Bliss bundle yet? These are the samples I brought to the Stampin' Up! OnStage event in April.

This cute ribbon is a dream to work with, too. If you like to make tags and book marks, these two dies are perfect! But they also make lovely elements for your cards.

I hope you are planning on joining me Saturday morning for the annual Retired Stampin' Up! garage sale. I will be selling all my retired products, some samples, some random crafty supplies that are in great shape, just over-purchased.

If you are local, you are welcome to drop in after 9:00.  This is usually a FLASH Sale, where everyone is here within the first hour, so I never bother to post a closing time, I just start packing up at 11:00 or so. Therefore, be here early, or forget about it!

Hostess and club members, you have special access, so be sure to look at your email.

Contact me here if you need my address or if you have any other questions!

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment