Friday, June 29, 2018

Cheaper by the dozen

How many cards can you make in one morning?

My friend Glenda Travelstead offers these great events for demonstrators (and friends) so we can use her stamps and try out the new products. On Saturday I attended and stamped 12 cards before lunch! She does a great job of designing or CASEing, prepping and organizing this Shoebox Swap style event so big thanks to Glenda!

Shown here are the remaining 6 cards from this event. Want more details or ready to order supplies? Just let me know or shop online!





1 - This first card is one of my faves, although I haven't ordered any of the stamps yet! The Bokeh dots background stamp is so versatile  and the dandelions are so sweet!

2 - This is one of those classic layout cards, black background, lemon-lime twist and melon mambo for the pop of color!

3 - Pop of petals bundle makes it so easy to create nice flowers. You will be seeing these on lots of Christmas cards this year!

4 - Do you like the English tea cup theme? We have an entire suite for you this catalog!

5 - Floral Frames bundle is so gorgeous. Definitely working it's way up my wish list!

6 - Back to the Pop of Petals, see how versatile!

Running out the door for lunch with my friends. Please let me know if you need any info!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment