Tuesday, June 26, 2018

May 2018 Stamp Club

Are you a "wannabe?" A crafter who wants to be using your supplies? Wants to be making friends who craft? Wants to learn new techniques and uses for your favorite products?

I have found that the best way to really enjoy my hobby is to be intentional. Get it on my calendar! Book the date and time and show up!

These cute cards were the focus in May for my stamp clubs. We meet at my house on the first Wednesday of the month. Club members can show up anytime between 1:00 and 8:00 to put the 3 monthly cards together.

 We use new products, new techniques, new color combinations and seasonal topics. Every month there is a commitment to purchase $15 of product OR pay $15 to attend. AND once during the 10 month Club duration, every member gets a $50 shopping spree in the Stampin' Up! catalog.

Club runs from September thru May and crafters of all skill levels are welcome. I try to make the cards interesting for experienced stampers while still manageable for beginners. Many of the Club members have been involved for 5+ years, and still coming back for more!

Shoot me an email or leave a comment if you would like to join us next session. We love new members, it keeps the conversations lively and the new perspectives are helpful to everyone!

All three cards are made with brand new stamp sets and accessories. Jump over to my online store to shop for these and so much more! If you want specifics on the sets and supplies, leave me a note and I'll post details!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment