Monday, March 26, 2018

Win a pack of cards! Guess Mom's faves!

 Every month I meet with my "sidelines," demonstrators who were recruited and joined the same group here in the Chicago suburbs. We talk about our successes, crafting ideas, current Stampin' Up events, and we do a shoebox swap each month, keeping our supply of samples fresh and fun.

This past month was a Masculine theme, so the cards are missing pink and bling, but super cute! When I displayed the collection for my Crestwood Library Class, my Mom looked longingly at a couple of the cards, rearranged the group so she could study her favorites and then started to tell me what she would do with certain cards. . . if only she owned them. Of course, I told her she could keep them, because she would be sending them to my male family members! Go for it Mom!

I will send you the remaining 5 cards if you can correctly guess which ones Mom kept. The photos are in random order, her faves are no longer separated, so good luck!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen








No comments:

Post a Comment