Saturday, January 20, 2018

Can you feel the excitement?

 Are you a football fan? Maybe just on SuperBowl Sunday? Well, I do like a good party! And if there is going to be a football game, then I want in on the gambling. And if there is going to be a prize, my vote is for cash that I can spend on craft supplies. OR just give me the craft supplies!

So, friends, that is what I am doing! Here is the foot-high stack of card stock, and the prizes for the quarters and final score! And you are encouraged to get in on this excitement! There are 3 squares available at the low price of $10.

Did you just get a chill down your spine, worrying about the BINGO squad arriving at my place to take me away for operating a gambling event? Well, worry no more! Everyone is a winner, so there really isn't any gambling happenin'. Every participant gets a pack of card stock, which their $10 is covering. THEN you have a chance to earn the hostess benefits. I have filled one bag with a Tutti Fruity card pack, sequins and ink spots; one bag has a Whisper White card pack, white bakers twine and Mixed Medallions card set; also up for quarterly prizes are two Mixed Medallions card kits and the fourth quarter/final score will also receive a big bag of Stampin' Up! goodies!

Just like regular squares, when the two teams have been selected, I will randomly assign numbers to the squares and share your numbers with you. Then when you watch the game, you will be able to cheer on the teams with visions of card kits dancing in your head!

Email me ASAP since there are only 3 squares available!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment