Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Four Seasons Collage

I cleared out my Kohl's, bought all the frames they had! If you want to join us next Wednesday, September 20 at 7 pm to make this easy home decor item, I will have to start traveling to other towns to raid their home decorating section! But I am happy to do that for you, no problem! Or, I guess I could just go online and have Kohl's ship them straight to me, but you have to give me some notice, so RSVP ASAP! Just click here and let me know you want to join us!

If you love it but can't join us, maybe you want to get a couple friends together and we can meet at your place (or mine) to make it! Did you know there is a special BONUS going on for hostesses right now? Schedule and hold your event before October 31 and take orders for $300 or more and you will be rewarded with a darling holiday stamp set designed exclusively for this promotion! This is the only way to obtain this stamp set! So email or call me right away to save a date for  your event. If you prefer to make a stack of cards or you have another idea, just let me know, I have piles of ideas to share with you!

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment