Sunday, September 10, 2017

Four cards at one class


 You came here to look at pretty cards, so feel free to just look and enjoy!

There is a little deal ending today, so if you like to receive a present in the mail and you like a bargain, and you know the value of Stampin' Up! products, NOW is the time to try a Paper Pumpkin subscription! You can order one box and them drop, no hassle and today is the last day to order for just $5 (plus shipping).

You can go directly to my link page to order by clicking HERE or typing in https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=106167 and subscribe! You can use this anytime, but today, if you are a new subscriber, it will cost only $5 (plus shipping) If you have tried it before, send it as a gift, maybe to someone in your household. I'll bet they will share with you!

If you are here to look at cards, thanks so much! I wish I was more disciplined about providing blog posts. I realized that these cards are a month old, from a class I do monthly for my Mom and her friends. And I will be with them tomorrow! So hopefully I will get their cards posted a little sooner. But no guarantees -- LOL.

I did have surgery on my shoulder this month, so typing and crafting have been challenging!

These ladies and gentleman are a lot of fun and I look forward to the visit with my Mom, so the cards always feel super cheerful! I felt like the apron card was kind of cheesy, but it was greeted with a lot of compliments! So glad that everyone likes different things, and that if you don't like one card, you will probably like another!

If you have any questions about these cards or if you would like to join us on the second Monday of the month, at the Crestwood Library, leave me a comment or give me a call!

I have just scheduled my annual Holiday Shoebox Swap, so mark your calendar for Saturday, November 18 and watch for more details. If you aren't on my email list, sign-up now to get an invite! Just email me with your address by clicking here!

Here are some of the supplies used for these cards. Some of the DSP and card stock are retired, so don't obsess over your catalog! But stamps are all available and I can get them ordered for you ASAP, just click here to get to my "store" and click on SHOP NOW. Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for some great bargains!

Product List

 Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment