Friday, February 10, 2017

Hearts & Flowers

Someone around here makes cards every day.

The other person who lives here knows that there are a couple times a year that he better remember to bring home flowers or chocolates or he will be sleeping on the couch. Today, he came home with a BIG box of chocolate covered strawberries. He is so smart! And Valentine's Day is four days away! So he is definitely ahead of the pack. Are you?

If you need a little help in this department, feel free to give me a buzz. I've got a few gorgeous cards stockpiled, and a lot of great ideas if you want to pop in and make your own.

This beautiful grey, silver and peach sample uses the So In Love bundle. It took me two tries to figure out the technique, but then I smacked myself in the forehead, because it is easy, peasy! I was trying to fussy cut and fit things in, but just cut the white card with the same die that is used to cut the silver piece, and when you pull out the white flowers & leaves, snuggle the silver flowers & leaves in. Done. So easy! And I heat embossed the sentiment on the open "diamond" in the center. It is so beautiful in real life.

Sale-a-Bration is going strong, still a few weeks left for you to place your qualifying order to receive a free stamp set or card tin, DSP or card kit. Don't let this sale pass you by. SHOP NOW!

 And if you have a long wish list, let me tell you about the ultimate deal -- the one that I enjoy -- a permanent discount, free shipping on the first order, $125 of product for only $99 and during Sale-a-Bration there is a special bonus of 2 free stamp sets from the big catalog and/or Occasions catalog! email me for more info at deetollaksen at gmail dot com

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment