Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Just for You

 Two-fer Tuesday. . . I'm going to try to focus long enough to tell you two things:
1-there are great new things up on the Weekly Deals
AND
2-here are a few more cute cards I made over the holidays.

You are going to have to click over to the OnLine Store, but take my word for it, these are good. A heart border punch, very vanilla satin ribbon, a collection of washi tape, an awesome sentiment stamp set and envelope paper -- all great items! I'm definitely placing an order, so if you want to just email or call me, I can put them together to save on shipping! By the way, you need that punch for Valentines, so get it now and save some cash! Shop Now

I just LOVE this gigantic sentiment and how it makes an easy card! Go for the single layer card or load up the layers of card stock and DSP, either way, super simple! And the stamp set is FREE during Sale-a-Bration when you place a qualifying order. Just choose Botanicals For You as your free option and you're all set!





This beauty is CASEd, and I don't have the original nearby to give credit, but I love that it is done in neutrals. The Botanicals Blooms stamp set and matching framelits are so awesome and versatile. . . you will be seeing a million samples from, so buckle up.















The final photo today shows the card set I received at the Christmas dinner I attended for my demonstrator group. We exchanged a set of 4 cards, I showed you the ones I made yesterday. These highlight the Butterfly dies and beautiful DSP from the Stampin' Up! catalog. Aren't they gorgeous? Love 'em!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment