Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Classy Calendar

Have you written a check yet? I know I am "of a certain" age when I talk about writing checks! LOL But what I am really talking about is the changing of the year. . . how time flies and all that. So, I caught myself writing 2006 on an order form. And I stopped and stared, I knew the 6 was right, but something was wrong. . . duh, I lost an entire decade! OMG.

So, here we are, January 2016 (right?) and I have new calendars, a new planner, old checks that I rarely use, my rusty brain that is not number friendly, and lots of NEW STAMPS!!! so come on over and create!

Here are the classes that I have thought up, but I would love to hear what you would like and when you are available. I am happy to stamp one-on-one, or with the table full of fun people, so don't hesitate to ask! Days and evenings--this is my only "job" and I love it, so indulge me!

 Monday January 25 at 1:00 or 7:00Beautiful cards using the newest products and techniques; make 3 special cards perfect for Valentine’s Day, Wedding, Anniversary or your special events. $20 will reserve your spot

Sunday January 31 at 2:00 – Door Décor you’ll flip for! Make a cute Valentine Banner for your door, or as a gift to brighten a mantel or cubicle. When Valentine’s Day passes, flip the banner and you’re ready for spring! $20 will save your seat.

Thursday February 11 at 1:00 or 7:00 – Last Minute Love Cards: Quick & Easy Valentines, good for weddings, anniversaries or any special event. This is a stamp-a-stack, make 6 cards, 3 different designs. $20 for 6 cards & envelopes. RSVP required.

Thursday March 10 at 1:00 or 7:00 – Amp Up Your Stamping! Techniques Class – Be a Big Shot Expert! Magnetic Platform, Thinlets, Framelits and Edgelits explained. Press & Seal is your Secret Weapon! Botanical Blossoms will be the star of this class. $25 will hold your spot.

Okay, questions? Need a catalog? Want to place an order or book a class or workshop--just leave a comment or email me or call, I would love to hear from you! This bitter cold weather is making me stir crazy!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment