Saturday, September 5, 2015

3 day weekend, 80 degrees, 100% mojo -- must be perfect stampin' weather!

Sometimes the cuteness just takes over and tells you what to do. That might be what "mojo" is, creativity that is simple and easy and fun, leading you right to an awesome project that comes together just as you imagined it!

This banner or garland was that project. It popped into my head and just flowed right into existence. Stamp stamp stamp punch punch punch glue glue staple staple staple TA DA!! Cuteness!! 

Clear your calendar and come on over to make one for yourself. Or pick a date, invite some friends and I'll bring the supplies and we'll make some at your house (or mine). OR order the stamp and framelits so you can make this and cards and treat bags any time you want!

This would be fun to do as a Mother/Daughter (or son) party or a small Scout meeting. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email, let's talk!

Tues Sep 29, 7:00 pm: Howl-o-ween Banner Class— Dress your door or mantel with this darling parade of Halloween friends. No matter what treats you choose to give away, this is a perfect way to treat your favorite costumed friends. $15 

I have a ton of new stuff from the new Holiday Catalog and I'm thinking up classes and parties and events, so watch for emails and check out my calendar or just give me a call to hear what's new and book yourself a fun crafty event or 4 or 5!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment