Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Farewell Party

It's like college graduation, everyone is super excited and unbelievably sad at the same time. Something super cool and exciting is around the corner, but you have to say goodbye to a lot of your really good friends that you've been hanging with for the last year or more.

So, the new Stampin' Up! catalog will go live June 2. I have a copy for you -- just leave me a comment and we can meet and drool over it together. . . or you can just collect it and take it home. Drooling is optional, but of course you will be drooling.

But I digress.

May Stamp Club was great fun, kind of a Farewell Party, where I got to say goodbye to some of my favorites. I have had a great time with the From the Herd stamp set, so I snuck the crazed bird into the lens of the camera on the first card. We used a stencil for the bright yellow stars, and even though it was a new technique for Stamp Club, no one needed any instruction -- it  just came naturally.

The butterfly card featured an In-Color, Crisp Cantaloupe, that is already sold out! As soon as word got out that the end was near, everybody went crazy and bought it all, so that color is gone for good!

Our third card featured the whimsical flamingo in Ronald McDonald stamp set. Stampin' Up! makes a $$ donation for every set sold, so its a win-win when folks buy this fun set. But it retires with this catalog and a new Ronald McDonald set will be available. Should be fun!

I have to pull all my retiring goodies and decide
 what to do with all of it. Any suggestions? No garage sale this year. Maybe a retirement party?

Happy stampin'
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment: