Friday, May 29, 2015

Because I'm Happy do do do doo doo dooo do

 My friend handed me a book recently, One Word That Will Change Your Life. I got right to reading, because it seemed I must need changing. She gave me the book, right?  I thought things were going pretty well, but there I was, clutching the book that seemed to tell me I needed to change and that I had the answer right in my hand. And that it was going to happen in one word. And it is a fairly small book.

Turns out, I have to pick the word. And then I have to focus on it and center my life around it. And for me, this idea isn't new. Also, she gave the book to a bunch of people, so I can stop fretting that she had identified me as needing to change my attitude. Whew, that's a relief.

Because I'm happy! At least I try to be. And I feel like I spend most of my time gliding along, being grateful for all the blessings I've been given. I really love the Happy song by Farrell!

I know I leave this space pretty far down on my to-do list. If you need me, please leave a comment or shoot me an email. I am online, I just find blogging a little bit like work and I'd rather be crafting! So come on over and stamp with me!

I'm finishing up a major project that will culminate in a big ole party. My friend has had a lot of great events happen in her life this spring -- grads, engagements, retirements, so there is going to be one shindig, and the guest list keeps growing. So I keep making invites for her to send, the never ending project! They started in Crisp Cantaloupe and gold, then when I ran out they switched to silver and Pool Party. Pretty soon we will be working our way through the rainbow!

Don't miss your last chance at the current Stampin' Up! catalog, ending June 2. If you haven't received your new catalog, just let me know, I'll meet with you and we can drool over the new stamps together!

And this week's specials are awesome--Painted Petals DSP, the twine, the ribbon, OMG--don't wait!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment