Thursday, January 1, 2015

Purge . . . ummm, maybe not the image I'm going for!

I have three large baskets lined up in here, just waiting to be filled. Trash, recycle and donate. Don't stand too close to me, you might get sorted into one of the baskets.

My computer is over three years old and you know that means it is getting slow. So every time I want to blog, with a photo, I have to have another activity planned, because the computer takes a long time to think about the bits and bytes. So I look at my shelves and drawers and I sort and purge into the baskets.  It is New Year's Day, and time to turn over a new leaf and all that stuff. So I'm also trying to pick a "word for the year" while I stare at my PC screen that is slowly processing.  Purge comes to mind, but it isn't really "the word" I want foremost in my mind all year!

Today's post is a clean-up as well, of Christmas cards. Some cuties that went out in the mail and may or may not have arrived before Santa.  If you have resolved to be better than me and get your cards out before Christmas in 2015, I have a great idea for you. Go to the Stampin' Up! clearance rack RIGHT NOW and buy this kit at an amazing discount. It is only $9.99 today, discounted from $25 earlier this season! OMG!!

Then call in sick the day your package arrives, stay in your pajamas and make the gorgeous cards. The water coloring is so fun, the glimmer paper is gorgeous, the cards turn out so cute and you finish the kit in just a couple hours and have 20 gorgeous cards and envelopes. There are loads of leftovers, in French, Spanish and German, but that's OK, they are so beautiful, your friends will think you took a trip and bought your cards in Europe.

The cards shown in picture 3 and 4 are from the kit, with the gold happy and the red sled die cuts.


 Just give me a call if you have any questions about any other products. The Holiday catalog ends January 5, many products will retire forever and you will be reduced to bidding on ebay at crazy exorbitant prices to obtain them . . . others are being carried over into the fabulous Occasions Catalog that starts January 6.

I have your copy, if you didn't get one yet, let me know! Sale-a-bration starts January 6 this year, a wonderful time of year to have friends together to craft and stamp. I have some awesome products and great cards to share with you, so let's get our calendars synchronized and p a r t y ! ! !

Just leave a comment, email or call me

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment:

  1. How about cleanse? It's a new year and everyone is doing a cleanse. I do like abolish or expunge though.

    ReplyDelete