Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy, yes, but suddenly very cold


Happy New Year! So glad to share a couple great action items this morning. Sale-a-bration season has started at Stampin' Up! So grab your calendar and your catalog! If you don't have a catalog, grab your phone, dial my number and let me know, I will get one to you pronto! Then we will get that party booked so you can earn the cute and fabulous free offerings 2015 has for you.

I am showing a new stamp and framelit set, Crazy About You bundle, with the happy die-cut on the BigShot and the beautiful flower and sentiment. There are so many darling sentiments in this set, and 3 big fun words. You will be able to say anything you want, for any occasion!

I have layered them over fancy new paper I earned free from the Sale-a-bration brochure. The paper is all white, with patterns embossed. I used a stencil to sponge Daffodil Delight ink over the pattern, you might use a brayer, spritzer, markers or an aquapainter. Did you ever have those magic coloring books when you were little? My grandpa used to bring us these books where you just used water and a paint brush and the picture would magically be *^"revealed"^* when you painted over it. So exciting! That's how I feel when I used this DSP!

And a happy little family picture! 2014 saw a lot of changes in our family. My daughter has moved into her own place, so our nest is empty, that might have happened in 2013, but the impact was really felt this year! My son completed his contract with the USMC and he and his darling wife have blessed us with our first grandchild. Eric was baptized just after Christmas. And I have been re-thinking my eating habits, changing my attitude toward food. My love affair with sugar and carbs has had to come to an end and my adjustments have helped trim some weight off my frame. But now I'm cold. The weather has changed and my built-in insulation layer is gone, I can't wear enough sweaters!

Today is Stamp Club! If you are interested in joining or starting your own Stamp Club, stop in today after 1:00, 4:00 or 7:00 to meet the members and see the projects we are making, hear about the benefits and pick up an Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-brations brochure.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment