Monday, November 17, 2014

ENJOY a break from Christmas cards

Don't worry, I'm still making Christmas cards. But some people happen to be born during November and December. Imagine that!

And it is nice to send them a card. Even if it is weeks and weeks late. Bad Aunt Dee. But there will be a nice check inside, Good Aunt Dee.

I brought this card to a fun day of swapping and card making with demonstrators in October and it was very well received. I CASEd (copy and steal everything) from Ilina Crouse, she has an awesome blog. The trick is to think of a word that has no repeated letters because the alphabet thinlet has one set of letters. So if you want HELLO, you have to run the L through your Big Shot twice, and that doubles the work. A Halloween card with BOO, looks cute and simple, but two Os is double the work. So I  recommend WISH, ENJOY, words with no repeats!

I'll be back soon with another Christmas card. I still have quite a few to share!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment