Friday, November 7, 2014

3, 2, 1 -- STOP counting down!

Does your face make that funny "lemon head" look every time someone says "only 58 days til Christmas" or just "7 more Fridays til Christmas?"  I just hate the idea of counting down my life that way. Let's just enjoy the season and re-phrase it somehow.

How about "58 more days of stars and bows til Santa comes!" or "7 more weekends to create pretty vignettes in my living room!"

This gift bag sports a gorgeous Christmas card, dangling from a strip of card stock punched with the new Confetti Stars Punch, I simply cut a slit in it and glued the whole strip onto the bag, with the bottom of the strip un-glued, so the card could be slipped in. Easy-peasy!

Still room for you to join us next weekend, I'd love to have you . . .

Holiday Shoebox Swap & Craft Extravaganza  Saturday Nov 15 from 9 am til 10 pm

just leave a comment or email me and I'll send you more deets and get you all set up!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment