Tuesday, June 24, 2014

There were some prayers offered up, but not the ones you're thinking. . .

I'm going to throw around some lingo here, so go ahead and skim or tune out and just enjoy the pretty picture, if you aren't a stamper: this is a single layer card, made with masking and sponging AND the stamp-a-ma-jig. And I lived to tell the tale.

Some of my most dedicated stampers got together yesterday for a technique class and I tossed this card in, thinking "it's a single layer card, one stamp set, how challenging could it be?" Well, I kind of had them on the ropes already, so it might not have been a fair fight. But they will live.

And if we had done this one first, or just this one, I think we would have been fine, and they would have been bragging about it today!  Because it is pretty spectacular! I can say that because I CASEd it from Brian King who made it look super easy.

If you want to try this technique, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email, I'd love to help you out!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment