Friday, June 20, 2014

Starbucks might be on to something . . .

Remember how the old fuddy duddy's reacted when Starbucks put a coffee shop on every corner? They just went ahead and built them and waited for us to arrive. Well, I guess the nay-sayers might have been wrong.

Whenever a new crafting trend comes along and I feel like one of those fuddy duds, I have to check my attitude. Come on, what in the world could I have to lose? A couple pieces of paper? Let's play! Get out the ink and the aqua-painter and let's have a try!

Look how pretty this is! And it didn't take much experimentation. Just two stamp sets, Another Thank You in photo-polymer and Perfect Blend. I heat embossed using Early Espresso embossing powder and the paper is water color paper.

There are a couple tricks that I would love to share with you, why don't you come on over and stamp with me. We will be making this card Monday night if you're available, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email. OR let's set up a time that works better for you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment