Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's a Garden Party

 Theoretically, I own all these stamps and card stock so that I can make cards and gifts for my friends and relatives. I know that is what you tell your husband and friends too. So occasionally, I have to actually produce a substantial gift, and I am up to that challenge!

My friends and I threw a "Garden Theme" shower for our friend Linda this spring, and since I am the stamper, I gifted her with a bag full of thank you notes with a garden theme. I used the Tag It stamp set for the trowel and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the thank you, as well as miles and miles of retired ribbon on the cards, heat embossed all of the images and they are all notecard size.

The gift bag was from My Paper Pumpkin that I jazzed up with the sequin trim and DSP, and instead of spelling a message I used stamped and punched flowers to go with the garden theme.  After all was done, I should have given her postage, but I didn't think of it.

If you are LOVING this trowel and hoping to order it for yourself, you are just a day or two too late, because the new Stampin' Up! catalog has just gone live and the stamp set is now retired. So leave me a message, I'll get you the new catalog and we'll find you something even better to light your fire!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment