Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy!!

Happy!! Are you a happy kind of person? I hope so! I try to be spreading happy everywhere I go. I love that the most popular song right now is Pharrell's Happy song.

Stampin' Up! says You Can Never Have Too Much Happy and in Stamp Club we paired it with this really zippy DSP (designer series paper) to make a seriously happy card. And if you are paying attention, it makes a great masculine card, right?!

It has been a really happy season for me, my son finished his contract with the Marines, my daughter is floating along in a nice job with a nice boyfriend, my good friend got married last night to a nice man and we all had a good time at her wedding.

And we will be first time grandparents in just a few short months -- so excited!

Happy! Happy! Happy!  If you need a reason to be happy, just leave me a note and I'll bring you a new Stampin' Up! catalog, we can have a nice cold iced tea and a few laughs. I'm sure that will brighten your day!

Hope this first day of June finds you Happy!

Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment