Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Relax, you don't have to work

Relax and let the DSP do the work. Sometimes Stampin' Up! offers us a product that is such a gorgeous paper, I want to be able to order pages and pages of just the one design, this is one of those. It is a page from Watercolor Wonder DSP in the Celebrate the Everyday Catalog. I have used a 5 1/4 x 4" sheet to cover my card base, added a simple rectangle of white with a sentiment, then embellished with the Petite Petals Punch and a few little flags and sequins, but all the work is done by the DSP.

This card was one of the projects at Debbie's party recently. There are actually two colors of this sheet in the collection, and both are great, but I am a big fan of blue, over all other colors.

Circle a date on your calendar that you would like to have a Ladies Night Out and give me a call, I would love to order another pack of this Watercolor Wonder and share it with you and your friends!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment