Friday, March 7, 2014

I think you're lovely

I like to get my fingers inky. When making this card, I had to keep my hands especially clean. Some people are able to keep their hands clean while stamping, but I just don't know how they do it.

 I had to glue the sequins on, then wash my hands. After I used the Versamark ink to emboss the stamped image, I was a sticky mess, off to the sink to wash. When assembling the striped vellum and the strip of gold paper, I used the sticky strip so everything would stay exactly where it belonged, but of course, I ended up with some of the adhesive on my fingers.

Usually it isn't such a big deal, but the white card was simply searching for a speck of dirt to ruin it's lovely stark beauty. Whew! I finished it and photographed it and I don't see a smudge anywhere! This beautiful set is a free gift from Stampin' Up! when you spend $50+ during Sale-a-Bration, which ends March 31. Leave me a little message if you need a brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment