Monday, March 24, 2014

I love you, Man


I'm working on an assignment: masculine cards. I only have to design one card, no other design requirements. And I feel like I am completely without a clue.

I brought this card to the swap last month. It is a perfectly acceptable masculine card, there are no flowers or ribbons, but there are two shiny embellishments and it uses washi tape and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set as well as Love You to the Moon stamp set. I like that this one can extend well beyond Valentines Day, as a good set for an "everyday" affection card. So, I know it can be done. But I can't seem to do it again!

But the swap is just a week away, I have a few other events to prep for, and I am just not feeling the mojo. Grrr.

I don't know why every stamp set is so feminine. Or why I only own feminine stamp sets. Hmmm. Maybe I have a problem. Back to the drawing board!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment