Thursday, March 20, 2014

Easter Collage

Today is the first day of spring, according to the calendar. I guess we will have to just go on faith, because it has been such a brutal winter, there are very few hints of spring here in Chicagoland.

But I see on the calendar that Easter is right around the corner, so the stampers are coming tomorrow to make an Easter collage home decor frame. I am almost done with mine, it needs a bit of color on the stamped images, and then it will be finished.

If you are available, I have seats open! Join us! This is the fun group, and they have promised to bring a bottle of wine this time, so it should be quite interesting. Friday, March 21 at 5:30 pm.

I provide all the supplies for the collage, you provide your own 8 x 10" frame, I have the corkscrew and glasses, BYOB, $22 for the class. Just leave me a message or email or call! We would love to fill the table, a couple fun new faces would liven up the class.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment