Friday, February 21, 2014

What to do if the Love is gone

I'm ready, Stampin' Up! I don't know if anyone is listening, but I loved these Thinlit sentiments that were in the Holiday catalog and I am ready for some new ones! They have retired, but the "love" die cut was perfect for Valentine's Day and I wish it was still available to purchase. I keep imagining it on wedding cards!

We made these fun layered cards at Adrienne's party back before Valentine's Day so the ladies would be ready to gift their "special someone" with a little bit of red glimmer paper on a handmade card. It would be fun to substitute the die cut with a button threaded with twine and tied in a bow since we do have a sentiment at the bottom corner. It would be easy to swap out the LOVE you with a Thinking Of You or even Happy Bday or Get Well sentiment if we have removed all the Love!

Hoping to spur a bit of creativity today, Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment