Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blue, I always go back to blue

It might be this shade, it might be another, but my favorite is always BLUE. Color can influence your mood, your decisions, your impressions, and I know that if I want to stick with a piece of furniture or a paint choice, it better be some shade of blue!

So when a new DSP (designer series paper) is just shades of blue, I am pretty darn sure I will be loving it and using every scrap of it!  Julie A. brought this design to our last Demonstrator Group meeting, I have modified it a smidge to conserve the DSP, so that I can make the beautiful blue paper go further and last longer, otherwise, I love this design and thank her for sharing!  It comes from the FREE Sale-a-Bration DSP you can earn with a $50 purchase during February/March. Also featured on this card is the FREE embossing folder you might choose with a qualifying purchase.

We made this beauty at Stamp Club in February, I love those really large sparkling rhinestones, but I would love to hear from someone who has mailed a card like this. . . do they survive the USPS? Or are they better suited to a card you plan to hand deliver?

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment