Thursday, December 5, 2013

December birthdays

 Do you have December birthdays in your family and friends? There are so many holiday happenings that birthdays can get short shrift. But, on the other hand, it is such a treat to ignore the red and green colors and make something bright and fun.

I love bright colors on a black base. I CASEd these cards but I can't find the originals, so if they look familiar, please let me give you credit!

These extra large rhinestones are on the weekly specials this week, I believe it is the last week we will enjoy this feature from Stampin' Up!, click on over and take a look.

Starting December 10 there will be a clearance rack blitz, so if you're looking to stretch your crafting dollars, mark your calendar!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment