Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dress it up ladies!

Toss out that reliable old little black dress, this gorgeous red glimmer dress is the way to go!

The Dress Up framelits are so fun! I think this would be a gorgeous holiday invite if you're having your friends over for a wrapping party or just to enjoy a glass of champagne during the holidays.

Super easy, just some Big Shot techniques, one stamped image from Tags For You stamp set and a punch, and then glue, glue, glue!

Now that I have put my shoes back on and returned to reality, it is all about getting ready for the holidays!

If you need a consult to plan your holiday cards, party invites or a lesson on My Digital Studio (MDS), to create custom digital cards, just drop me a line, I would love to help!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment