Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack

Weekly DealsIf I taught my children anything, it is frugal shopping. When you go into any retail store, start with the Clearance Rack. If you can find what you need on the clearance rack, why pay full price? So I LOVE that Stampin' Up! has added a clearance rack to the on-line store! Be sure to start there when doing your shopping. These items can go in your on-line cart or you can let me know that you want them and I will be happy to order them for you. Bear in mind that it is "while supplies last" and when gone, they're gone!

Weekly Deals are brand new and also available on-line or by contacting me. These are not limited supplies, but they are limited time offers. One week, starting on Monday, so mark your calendar! Pictured below are the six items on special this week. Embossing folder, punch, framelits, digital and paper piercing tools. The prices are shown when you put the item into your cart at the website, and they are nicely priced.
Click here to jump to my on-line store where you can click SHOP NOW to take a peek.
Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing FolderFestive Paper-Piercing PackEssentials Paper-Piercing PackPetite Curly Label PunchSquares Collection Framelits DiesToday & Everyday Designer Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment