Monday, October 14, 2013

Spritzing fun

If you haven't tried the Stampin' Up! clear photopolymer stamps sets, this one, Another Thank You, is where you should start. There are 6 thank you sentiments and a couple cute little hearts and images to complement your cards.

My favorite is this over size sentiment that can be the star of your project!  You don't need much more on your card, I put a little butterfly on mine, punched from a scrap of DSP (designer series paper).

For this card I pulled out some watercolor paper because it stands up to moisture and doesn't warp or rip. And I planned to test it with a fun tool.

I stamped the image using VersaMark clear ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Then I grabbed my Stampin' Spritzer and filled it with alcohol and re-inker. I matched my cardstock base to the re-inker choice, any color will work.  Then I spritzed my card, randomly adding color and not worrying about leaving areas lighter or darker.

I added a dark blue layer onto a light blue layer, but imagine it in red or green or pink, so cute and very versatile!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment