Friday, October 4, 2013

October Stamp Club card one

Stamp Club is the first Wednesday of the month. It is great, but it kinda sneaks up on me, and then, sadly, it is done for the month.  But it is a great, exhilarating day and I LOVE it!

This was the most difficult card of the day. I made a color choice. I'm the demonstrator. I get to do that. But it isn't always received with open arms. So there was some re-designing going on, and I LOVE that too!

I am trying a new thing here on the blog. I think the extra work for me will be worth it, tell me what you think. I am adding pictures and links for the main components of the card. So you can see that I used the Designer Typeset stamps for the banners on the card. I have to create the library of pictures, so it isn't complete but I'm working on it. Let me know if the link takes you to my Stampin' Up! page, allowing you to shop for the products.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen



1 comment:

  1. Yes the links do take you to your Stampin Up page...thanks loved making the cards!

    ReplyDelete