Thursday, April 4, 2013

Too much news to bear!

There is so dang much going on at Stampin’ Up. I can’t keep up with it all, I wish I could read your mind and tell you the one most important thing. . . wait, I think I feel it coming to me - - - - free shipping! Hooray! I hear you and I have it for you!


*** For three days only regular shipping is FREE. You can order one teeny thing off the clearance rack and shipping is FREE! Or you can order a basket full of heavy wood stamps and shipping is FREE. You can have it shipped to your house FREE or ship some to your Mom for Mother’s Day, FREE! 3 days only, Saturday to Monday, April 6 thru 8.


*** We are “freshening” the color collection, so you may want to order the re-inkers for your ink pads if your favorite colors are retiring and stock up on card stock! Regal rose, pretty in pink, bashful blue, certainly celery, baja breeze, riding hood red, bravo burgundy, not quite navy, more mustard and river rock are retiring.


***Sneak Peek products from the upcoming catalog include the “This and That” line of journals. We are featuring a 15% discount on a bundle including a journal, 3 rolls washi tape, stickers, date stamp and coordinating DSP.  I have just gotten my hands on this and it is fabulous: the high quality you have come to know from Stampin’ Up! and it is beautiful! Take advantage of the discount AND FREE shipping this weekend!

***Spring Surprise bundle is discounted 15% = = = when you order the sneak peek stamp set called Spring Surprise AND the coordinating punch, you can save 15% AND FREE shipping  during the special this weekend. 

***All the single stamps in assortments 3 and 4 have been made available until the end of July. These cuties are perfect for bumping up your stamp collection without breaking the bank. You can find them by going to www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net then click on SHOP NOW then STAMPS then SINGLE STAMPS. Very affordable, ranging from $5.95 to $7.95.

There is more, but I see your eyes are glazing over and you’re looking overwhelmed. Call me if you want more info or some help choosing!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment