Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Strong enough for a man, yet made by a woman!

I love the social side of stamping, getting together with my stampy friends. Every month I meet with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and we exchange cards. Most times we hold a shoebox, meaning that we bring the supplies and make each others designs.

This month we had a sketch challenge, so all the cards followed a sketch plan, so they have similarity in that there are three vertical stripes and a focal point and a bit of ribbon.

I have been on a masculine trend lately, and I think this falls into the made-for-a-man category. Hope you find a little inspiration here. There are brads and a clip for bling, a teeny bit of yellow ribbon and some curliques on the sentiment, and yet this certainly looks like a manly card.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment