Friday, March 29, 2013

2 ways to Hippity Hoppity

 Same bunny, digital vs traditional

All credit goes to Kimberley Morris who posted a darling card on her blog, featuring the punch art bunny.  I adapted him for a card I used this week for some thank you notes. He was so cute and such a hit that I was thinking of making some place cards for the Easter table. But I had already made a dozen cards and was kind of "done" punching for the time being.

 So I popped open my MDS (My Digital Studio) software and browsed through my punches, finding the oval, circle and heart punch and then. . . can you believe I own a digital "grass" punch!  I left a big open space for a name. Now I will print a bunch of these at home on my printer, add in a name and make place cards.

Or I could use this at the buffet to identify each dish, right? I wouldn't want any of the kids accidentally eating anything with a vegetable in it, LOL.

If you hadn't heard, MDS is selling for just $19.95, a steal! It includes over $500 worth of digital images, punches, stamps, ribbon, buttons, DSP and card stock. Such a deal!  And I'll even teach you how to make it work for you--scrapping or card making or even Easter placecards!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment