Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine Simplicity


Sometimes simplicity is just the ticket, right? Nobody wants to be hi-jacked by a "hallmark holiday" and a lot of people feel that way about Valentine's Day. Not us card-makers, of course, but some people. So I thought this quick, no layers, no ink pads, no fussy-cutting, no Big Shot Super Simple project might find a few fans.

  I used the darling My Little Valentine stamp set that is on a super special right now. I grabbed a few markers and just colored marker right onto rubber and stamped onto Whisper White card stock, then used the heart punch. I did punch a tiny hole in the heart and string some red & white bakers twine through, so I can hang these on a water bottle, wine glass, or gift box. Whatever works for my Valentine! 

The Stamp set is only $9.95, only available until January 21 and a FREE card kit "Sealed with Love" is thrown in to sweeten the deal. Even though this is a Valentine set, only one of the 4 stamps actually says Valentine, the "I heart you" stamp is darling!

  Just comment or email me or go right online to shop! www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment