Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Para normal

Para-normal? Probably not the right descriptive, but it certainly isn't "normal." If there is anything that makes me gag, it is pink and red Valentines. There are loads of pink and loads of red hearts and flowers available. But I much prefer blue or neutral, so when I make a Valentine card, I don't even reach for those traditional shades.

Abnormal is probably the right term, as opposed to my outer-spacey reference! Enjoy a little Crumb Cake and very vanilla, a banner, and some hearts and "love" as seen here, or imagine the whole thing in reds and pinks. The great thing about making your own cards is that you get to pick your color scheme, arrange the embellishments and the recipient will love it -- because you made it special for them.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment