Saturday, January 26, 2013

Last page

Here's my theory, Stampin' Up! puts the best stuff on the last page. I believe that the product is so strong, it will sell like hot cakes, no matter where they put it, so go ahead and bury it in the back, the stampers will find it, and love it.

Of course, that is where the All Dressed Up products are, in the new spring catalog. Do you have yours? If not, give me a nudge and I'll get you one!

 I am going to start at the back of every catalog from now on! Although, the gorgeous fabric flowers are right in front on page 5. This card is so gorgeous IRL (in real life). The necklace sparkles, the silver glimmer paper pops, and the skirt is fabulous in it's gorgeous fabric flower-ness.

I ordered 3 rolls of flowers, they should be here Monday. Each roll has 100 flowers on it! Everyone attending a party or workshop after Monday will be making this version of this card, gotta wait for the flowers!

Don't let Sale-a-bration pass you by, give me a call and let's pick a date to get together!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment