Sunday, January 27, 2013

I won a major prize

What a fun day I spent, stamping with a bunch of great gals.  My "job" as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has given me the gift of a large circle of wonderful friends. I spent the day with a bunch of them yesterday, visiting another group in Huntley, IL. We learned a few new business tips, enjoyed some great food and stamped! So fun.

As part of the fun, we brought swaps. . . cards we designed to feature Stampin' Up! products. I chose the great new "All Dressed Up" bundle, but instead of card stock, I made the dress out of fabric. Stampin' Up! offers these great fabrics that match our DSP (designer series papers) perfectly! Each of the swaps cards are entered into a judging contest, and I earned 3rd place.

It makes me happy, of course, but also makes me laugh. You remember the Dad in The Christmas Story? He won a major prize too, a fabulous lamp shaped like a woman's leg! I am happy to report that I received a gift certificate, and I will not be selecting a lamp/leg.

I would love for you to join me when I go to my next stamping event, it is one of the perks of being a demonstrator. Anyone can join, and you get to decide if you want to make a business of it OR simply enjoy the events, discounts, magazine and all the other perks. No strings attached, I swear!  Right now, the $99 demo kit includes $156 of merchandise, totally up to you what merchandise, and free shipping.  This is the BEST TIME TO JOIN!!!!! Just leave me a comment or give me a call!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment