Monday, January 7, 2013

Incentive

25 years is a long time, right? When it was our 25th anniversary, we had a big party. My oldest child just turned 25 years old and we would have made a huge big deal of it, except the poor kid had just been deployed and spent his big day in Afghanistan.

Stampin' Up! is making a big deal of turning 25 this year, and you get all the presents! There is a new Spring catalog with tons of unbelievable embellishments, stamps, dies for your die cut machine (the Big Shot!) and new DSP (designer series paper). And if that isn't enough, it is almost Sale-a-bration time and I am hoping to squeeze you onto my calendar. Don't despair, there's plenty of dates to choose from, but don't wait either!

If you book soon, I have a bonus for you, beyond all the Silver Glimmer paper, free products and Sale-a-bration selections, I have one of these exclusive stamps packaged up prettily for you, to use on your fabulous Spring cards and projects.

Just leave me a comment here or shoot me an email and I'll save a date just for you!

Stampin' Up! is giving demonstrators so much more, there's a bonus on the starter kit during Sale-a-bration, there's a knock-out Convention planned this summer, there's always a ton of extra discounts on products, and exclusive web sites filled with inspiration. Join my group soon and I'll shower you with a full set of new Brights ink pads (I have one set to give away, don't hesitate!)

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment