Friday, January 11, 2013

Hearts and flowers

 You know what it means when the hearts and flowers start showing up, right? St. Valentine's Day is right around the corner!

I have no objection to red or pink, but I like blue better! This new set, Hearts A Flutter, in the Spring catalog, gives us lots of great options. There are 5 fabulous hearts, and a few banner parts AND a matching framelit die set! Awesome!

On this card I also feature a fabric flower that is hiding in the new catalog. Go get your book. I'll wait. Now look on page 5, these flowers are sold on a ribbon for just $6.95 for two yards of them, so there must be more than 75 flowers (I didn't count before I started putting them on every card I make!).  They are fabulous, cheap and easy to use. Just pop a dimensional or glue dot on the back and take your card to a new level. And they smoosh flat, so if you are mailing the card, it won't add to the postage.

If you don't have the catalog, you certainly can shop online at www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net
or leave me a comment and I'll send you a catalog. I still like to circle my favorites and put post-it notes all over the book to mark ideas and faves.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment