Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let's compare apples to apples

 Every month, I get together with a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. It is one night each month that I look forward to with great anticipation. We congratulate each other on our accomplishments, share business tips and Stamp!

Each demonstrator brings a card that can be used in a workshop or class, and we each get to make a copy of that card to take home and share with our friends and customers.

The first card here is Barbara's card, she used my favorite set, Perfectly Preserved, but cleverly left the canning jar off the card. I learned that there are great possibilities, even without the canning jar! LOL

I don't have all the same elements in my stash that Barbara used, so when I offered this card in a class, we used a bit different DSP and embossing folder, and switched up the colors a little. Maybe it gives you an idea of how you can CASE (copy and steal everything) a card without having to wait for your next order of supplies to arrive!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment