Monday, August 20, 2012

You have to use imagination

Whew, I hate to say it, but I'm kinda relieved that it is Monday. Back to normal for a week.  We had my 20something son in the house for 5 days, a moving van out in front and the disruption to normalcy that comes with deal. He is a Marine and was finally able to bring his wife to the base, along with all their possessions and the cat.  OMG, I love that kid, and I hate that he lives in North Carolina. Do you know how far it is from Chicago to North Carolina? In a rental truck!?

So I had created this sample tag for my classes at the Historical museum, fast, easy and cute. When the loud ugly moving van finally left our street, I thought I should thank my neighbors for putting up with the noise and sight of it. I made similar tags and tied them onto a jar of fancy jam and delivered all of them. Then thought, "hmmm, maybe I should have taken a picture for the blog. duh."  Sometimes I'm even sarcastic when I'm alone. Oh well. Imagine the darling canning jar from the new Perfectly Preserved stamp set, with a cute jaunty cap off kilter and cherries stamped inside the jar on this exact tag, minus the bells. Now you got it. They are cute and the neighbors loved them.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to spend time with you son and dil. How did Markie like the cat?

    ReplyDelete