Monday, August 27, 2012

Something old, something new. . .

Something old, something new, something (sparkly), something blue.

No bride today, but another card with the Perfectly Preserved mason jar! I used the Daisy die for the Big Shot, which unbelievably!!! was retired last year. (The daisy die, not the Big Shot!)

This is one of my most used dies, I just love the daisies. Oh well. I own it, so I use it. I put a dab of the Stampin' Up! Dazzling Details in the center of each flower for a little sparkle, a bit of water coloring to look like water in the jar and again the Big Shot to cut the scalloped scallops.

There are so many possibilities for this jar! I think every stamp company has produced one of these this season, so the blogosphere is jammed with samples, and I love every one of them!

Gotta take the husband to the hospital this morning for some pain relief surgery. Pray for a good outcome for him. Thank you.
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment