Monday, July 16, 2012

Tuck it in and go!

Barbara and Catherine, look away, right now, this is the rest of the surprise.

Everyone else, look close! How cute are  these! I have this great new sewing machine, and I took a risk and bought some zippers. Zipper installation is supposed to be one of the toughest sewing challenges, but I found these to be way easier than, say, setting a sleeve or a waistband. So each of the little bags I made will have a coordinating zip pouch.

These are even lined, so no loose threads in your pennies, and it was super easy!

The fabric is so awesome, sturdy, and substantial, but not thick and cumbersome. The colors match the Stampin' Up! products perfectly and these three bags and pouches all come from one set of fabric from the Stampin' Up! catalog.

I have my bag packed and my toiletries sorted, the shoes are chosen and the swaps are done. I have my apron ready to go and my reservations confirmed. Tomorrow is the hair appointment and then I am off to Salt Lake City! Whoo hoo!

Please think seriously about how much fun this could be if you were coming too. Next year will roll around so quickly, and I would love it if you were coming along. Just drop me a line or a call and I will make it happen.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! Where did you find the pattern? I would love to demo these adorable bags. I have several quilters in my group

    ReplyDelete