Thursday, June 28, 2012

Smooches under my skirt!

Summer Smooches product line is so fabulous, bright red, pretty blue and a great cheerful print, it's hard to go wrong! Stampin' Up! does such a great job with these product suites!

I CASEd this gorgeous card, changing up the ribbon and base, but I totally love the fabric skirting. I did use the sewing machine to put the gathers into the fabric and then just used sticky tape to adhere it to cardstock. I found the original on Niki Toll's blog.

It looks fabulous, but it is flat enough to go into an envelope and it really just uses one inch by six inches of each fabric, not that much. I will admit, it is the kind of card that will stay in my stash forever, because I will be saving it for "just the right occasion" which never seems to come!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment