Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fourth & Final card of Stationary set

Bright and Cheerful! I love this card and the DSP used! Such a great flower in the Button Buddies stamp set, and it fits perfectly in the Stampin' Up! scalloped circle punch.

If you would like to try a stamping party at your place, and you want to make this stationary set, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email. Or a phone call! I would love to have you come to my place, or I can come to your place. OR if you live in Alaska, I can prepare a class "by mail." You would receive the Button Buddies stamp set and all the card stock cut and prepared for you and all your guests.

Here's another idea, maybe your office would enjoy a "team event" or your book club is reading a crafty novel and you want to try a small project or your Bible Study group likes to have a few encouraging cards  as a stash to send out: organize a gathering and I'll provide all the supplies! Button Buddies stamp set is only $29.95 in wood mount stamps and each kit would add $4 and include card stock for the folder and cards, one black mini-ink pad and one roll of double-stick tape. Drop me a line!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment